Are you willing to stop using punishments, but you’re not sure how else to relate to your kids?
Are your kids not listening and it’s making you feel mad?
Are you craving some ease in your every day relationship with your kids?
Do you wish you knew how to have fun with your children but you’re not sure how to play?
You’re not alone.
This is how most “conscious parents” feel.
We want to raise our kids with respect and kindness but we’re not sure how to do this, because we haven’t experienced it ourselves as children… and because the mainstream advice is to use punishment to get kids to obey.
There is an alternative to punishments: an alternative that feels good to both you and your child: play!
Play is the children’s language.
When we talk their language and connect with them through play, magic happens…
Using Attachment Play with our children has so many benefits!
it strengthens our bond/attachment with them,
it elicits cooperation in our children: they’re much more likely to listen to us,
it helps them release uncomfortable feelings and feel calmer,
it can prevent them from behaving unpleasantly (hitting, pushing limits, swearing, etc.),
it can help them heal from traumatic or stressful events.
I’ve created this workshop to give you respectful and effective tools and to help you reconnect with this younger part of yourself that knew how to play, not that long ago…
In this workshop, I’ll help you with:
✅ reading and handling your child’s behaviour with awareness
✅ playful and respectful tools to prevent unpleasant behaviour
✅ playful and respectful tools to have your kids listen and cooperate
✅ learning games that strengthen your bond with your child
✅ helping your child heal from stressful or traumatic events
Each workshop I offer is UNIQUE: I want you to have the answers to YOUR questions, so when you register to my workshop, you’ll receive an email asking you about what you’re the most struggling with and would like solutions for.
After the workshop, you’ll be emailed a summary of the important points and games we’ve covered during our time together so you can review them anytime.
You’ll be added to the FB support group dedicated to all the parents who have done my online course or workshop so you can receive on-going support.
This workshop is for you if:
- you want to raise your kids with awareness and kindness
- you don’t want to use any tricks or punishments that could hurt your child and your relationship with him/her
- you think you’re not playful and you don’t know how to have fun with your kids
- you’d like respectful solutions to daily struggles such as getting dressed and out of the house in time, brushing teeth, aggressive behaviour, tantrums, bedtime agitation, etc.
- you’re open to new perspectives and suggestions
You’ll come out of my workshop feeling confident as a parent, playful and looking forward to trying all those games with your kids!
Australian Tour 2020
- Hobart, 8th of February 2020 SOLD OUT!
- Adelaide, 15th of March 2020 SOLD OUT!
- Surrey Hills (VIC), 14th of December 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Fitzroy (VIC), 15th of December 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Canberra (Queanbeyan), 30th of November 2019
- Sydney (North Balgowlah), 24th of November 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Gosford, 10th of November 2019
- Newcastle, 9th of November 2019
- Maroochydore, 13th of October 2019
- Maryborough, 12th of October 2019
- Canungra, 25th of August 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Perth (Joondalup), 11th of August 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Perth (Maylands), 4th of August 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Perth (Hamilton Hill), 3rd of August 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Brisbane, 27th of July 2019 SOLD OUT!
- Gold Coast, 16th of June 2019 SOLD OUT!