It is always a very special event to welcome a new baby into the family.
And it can also be a difficult transition for the older child(ren), and everyone else involved.
I’m sending you lots of Love and compassion if you’re feeling helpless as you’re witnessing your (usually sweet and loving) child struggling.
I wonder if your older child:
- has become really difficult to be around?
- is refusing to cooperate and often does the opposite of what you’ve just asked?
- is aggressive towards his little brother or sister?
- has big tantrums about little things?
- is not sleeping well anymore?
- is pretending to be a baby all day long?
- is refusing to use the toilet or regressing?
- is asking for mummy all day and refuses daddy’s help?
This is quite common to most new big brothers and sisters, you’re not alone.
I have received hundreds of emails from mothers going through this.
It can happen very soon after baby was born or it can take many months (or years!).
Let me reassure you, your child hasn’t turned into a “bad kid”, he’s simply needing some loving support to manage this big change in his life.
HOW AND WHEN
Date: Friday the 21st and the 28th of August
Time: 2pm Sydney, Australia time
This class will be taught LIVE on Zoom, you’ll be able to interact with me and ask your questions.
I recommend that you come to the Live Class on the day to make the most out of it, but if you can’t make it, I’ll send you the replay, no pressure.
Your spouse will be able to attend this class or watch the replay for free, so you can both be on the same page.
EACH class will l be 1 hour long with an additional 20min of Q&A