Adelaide, 15th of March
A 4 hour workshop to learn:
- how you can prevent unpleasant behaviour and reduce tantrums and aggression,
- playful and efficient solutions to get your kids to listen and cooperate,
- how you can help your children deal with their strong emotions,
- simple games to increase your bond with your children and have fun with them.
You’ll receive individualised help, handouts & ongoing support.
Live Online Workshop
This workshop will be given in 2 Live Calls (recorded) of 1.5 hours:
- Call 1: Friday the 5th of June from 1pm to 2:30pm AEST time (Brisbane, Australia)
- Call 2: Friday the 11th of June from 1pm to 2:30pm AEST time (Brisbane, Australia)
It’s better if you can make it to the Live Class, but if you can’t make it live, that’s okay, the classes are recorded and will be sent to you (and available on the FB group too).