Learn how to use Attachment Play to help your children listen and cooperate, to strengthen your bond with them and to simply have fun!
Is this you?
Here is what you’ll get.
In Part 1, you’ll learn more about:
✅ Why children don’t listen and refuse to cooperate
✅ How using specific types of play can avoid conflicts and create connection instead
✅ How you can support your child with his big emotions (tantrums, aggression, etc.)
✅ What you can do in the moment (4 steps) to invite your child to do what needs to be done
✅ What you can do when you don’t feel like playing
In Part 2, you’ll receive more information and lots of game ideas to help you with the 25 most common parenting struggles:
- toilet oopsies
- getting dressed and leaving the house
- smoother bedtime
- toothbrushing can be fun
- in the bath
- stop swearing please
- sweet snotty nose
- hits and kicks
- screaming at the top of her lungs
- yucky medicine
- eat your greens!
- School stress
- Boobie-Obsessed toddlers
- Delicious thumb
- The calm and grounded Ninja
- Angry mummy/daddy
- brothers and sisters love
- goodbye sweetheart
- you’ll have 2 homes
- share your toys
- the new baby
- let’s prepare for this
- Ouch! Illnesses, hospitals, bad falls
- difficult birth experience
- preventing unpleasant behaviour
Video examples of how I use these games with my daughter at home!
- This course is self-paced and will be there for as long as you need it.
- You’ll be invited to a support Facebook group where you can ask your questions and share your success stories if/when you wish.
- 3-monthly Facebook live sessions within the group where I answer all of your questions.
How can attachment play help you?
by increasing your children’s willingness to listen and cooperate
supporting your children to release stress so they are more relaxed
giving your and your children some self-regulation tools so you can both stay calmer
supporting your child healing from past trauma and stressful experiences
processing, understanding and learning things better
strengthening your attachment with your children
having fun and creating unforgettable memories with your children
What you will NOT find in this course:
- tricks and manipulation
- punishments, bribes, rewards
- time-out (which is a form of punishment)
What you WILL find in this course:
- information based on the latest research in psychology, somatic healing and neuroscience
- trauma-informed advice
- nurturing and loving recommendations based on attachment theories
How can this course transform your parenting?
Thanks to this course you’ll have MORE:
✅ Fun ► you’re going to be so inspired to play with your kids!
✅ Ease ► you’ll receive my secret 4 steps to have your child willingly listen and cooperate
✅ Attachment ► you’ll feel so much more connected with your child after playing those games
✅ Unforgettable memories ► proper belly laughter moments guaranteed!
❌ Conflicts ► enter your child’s world and turn conflicts into fun moments
❌ Tantrums ► help your child release frustration through play!
❌ Aggression ► learn how you can help your child express his upset in a non-hurtful way
❌ Stress ► giggles make us all much more relaxed
- sick of repeating yourself and yelling to get your kids to do what needs to be done?
- feeling done with punishments, threats and bribes?
- willing to handle your child’s behaviour in a way that feels good to both you and him?
- ready to open your mind to new methods and ideas?
- craving having some fun with your child and connecting deeper with him?
- willing to help her navigate her emotional ups and downs through play?
- willing to help your child release frustration in a non-hurtful way so he’s less aggressive and has less tantrums?
- ready to get on the floor and play with your child (for a few minutes now and then) to create unforgettable memories?